A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the site is able to remember his visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the Cookie is tailor web content to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered for any page would be significantly diminished. If you want information about what are cookies , which are stored as delete them, disable, etc., please aimed at this link .
Cookies used on this site
This website uses the following own cookies
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and automated applications. This will combat the spam .
This website uses the following Third-party cookies
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard will have to communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type or I Share .
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are not responsible for the content or the veracity of privacy policies that may be mentioned in this third policy cookies .
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this site must make their right to removal or deactivation. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies because the browser remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers in the United States promises not to share it with third parties except in cases where it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law forces for this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection under European legislation. You can find detailed information in this link . For information about using Google gives cookies this will attach another link .
- For any questions about this policy Cookies do not hesitate to communicate with us via the contact section.